As part of our commitment to helping our professional partners assist their clients, Bruton Chisnell Advisors is proud to offer a semi-annual educational seminar presented by Ed Slott and Company. This seminar offers two hours of professional continuing education and is typically held in January and July. Please contact us if you would like to receive information on future events.
Ed Slott – Jeffrey Levine – September 28th, 2016 Event Registration is now OPEN – CPAs and attorneys have an unprecedented opportunity to create and update tax and estate plans to help clients keep more of their hard earned money. Ed Slott and Company’s IRA Technical Consultant Jeffrey Levine, CPA will provide you with the latest information and strategies to make you stand out from the competition and best serve your clients.
EARN 2 CREDIT HOURS
This 2-Hour Program Educates You On:
• The 5 most common and COSTLY IRA mistakes made by CPAs and Attorneys
• Estate planning with IRA trusts
• Advanced Roth conversion tax planning
• Overview of the income, estate, gift and generation-skipping transfer tax rules as they relate to retirement planning
• The latest IRA tax cases and rulings
• Planning to minimize exposure to the healthcare surtax
Click <Here> to Register Online!